We are SO thrilled you will be joining us for this amazing sacred journey to Ancient Greece!
Please see the Retreat Terms & Conditions BELOW. After you have reviewed the terms and conditions, please fill out the form and select your payment option.
2019 Sacred Journey to Ancient Greece
with Melanie Ryan & Stacey Gibbons
April 12, 2019 - April 22, 2019
Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read all the terms and conditions of this contract detailed below before purchasing a retreat with Center for Health and Healing, NY, Inc. (hereinafter, “Company”). For and in consideration for being permitted to participate in the retreat you have selected with Company (the “Retreat”), you (the undersigned) agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. RETREAT DETAILS. Retreat details such as information about the destination, departure and return dates, any included meals, any included transportation, included activities and ceremonies, tours, and payment details and due dates can be found in the itinerary. Accommodations will be given after registration is closed.
2. REGISTRATION. To reserve a spot for the Retreat, you must sign and submit this registration form and a non-refundable deposit of $980 USD However, if your Registration materials are submitted after the due date of 9/25/18 for the Deposit, then the total amount for the Retreat specified may change to reserve your spot. You will NOT have a reserved spot for the Retreat if you fail to provide all of the Registration materials.
3. CONFIRMATION AND ITINERARY SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION. After Company receives your Registration materials, you will receive a confirmation email. Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email within five (5) business days of submitting your Registration materials. Thereafter, we may send you, and you consent to receive, correspondence related to the Retreat and the Company, including the itinerary for the Retreat. Such itinerary is subject to change and Company expressly reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any time due to availability of third party vendors, weather conditions, local conditions, or other circumstances out of our control (see also Section 7 below).
4. PAYMENT TERMS.
1. Total Payment. The Total Payment is due in full by February 1st 2019. If company does not receive your total payment on or before this payment due date, Company may cancel your reservation without notice.
2. Deposit. Your Deposit is non-refundable.
5. PASSPORT, VISA AND RELATED ITEMS. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining a valid passport and all appropriate visas, permits, certificates, and/or other required documentation (“Documentation”) for the countries, jurisdictions, parks, areas, etc. you will visit during the Retreat. Company is not responsible if you are denied entry or exit to/from any country or location due to a lack of valid Documentation. (1)
6. TRAVEL INSURANCE. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for the Retreat. You are solely responsible for the cost of any travel insurance and ensuring that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the Retreat with respect to possible illness, injury, death, property damage, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and/or curtailment, and/or any other potential losses, damages, costs, expenses, or liabilities (collectively “Losses”). You will be solely responsible for any Losses related to your failure to procure travel insurance. Company is not responsible for any Losses you incur and/or sustain.
7. CHANGES OR CANCELLATION.
1. Changes. Company reserves the right to make changes to any and all aspects of Retreat (which may include without limitation changes to the types and/or timing of activities available during the Retreat, items and/or services included with the Retreat, the itinerary, and/or the nature of the Retreat) if, in Company’s sole discretion, Company deems it necessary to do so due to conditions that may be hazardous, dangerous, or otherwise adverse or threatening, if an act or omission of a third party prevents any such aspects of the Retreat or any portion of the Retreat, or for any other reason considered commercially necessary by Company. You will not be eligible for any refunds of any amounts based on any such changes.
A. By Company. Company reserves the right to cancel your reservation if your Total Payment is not received on or before the Payment Due Date and you will not be eligible for any refunds of any amounts. Company further reserves the right to cancel the Retreat prior to the Departure Date in the event an insufficient number of registrants are confirmed for the Retreat or for any other commercial reason in Company’s sole discretion and, in such an event, you will receive a full refund of the amount you remitted to Company, but in no event will Company be responsible for any other amount, including preparation costs, airfare, travel documents, or any other Losses or claimed damages.
B. By You. All cancellations by you must be in writing and emailed to Company at the contact email address: Info@Center4Healing.net. If cancellation takes place prior to the Payment Due Date, any payments made by you will be refunded, except your non-refundable Deposit. If cancellation takes place after Payment Due Date, you forfeit the entire amount remitted to Company. (2)
8. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN STRENUOUS ACTIVITY. You acknowledge that you are voluntarily participating in the Retreat with Company, which may include some physical activity including walking, hiking, and swimming. You acknowledge that you are fully aware of the risks connected with participation in engaging in physical activity, which may include the risk of injury.
9. HEALTH AND FITNESS ELIGIBILITY. You represent that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are in good physical and mental health, and are at a level appropriate to participate in, and are fully capable of participating in, the Retreat. We do not take any medical responsibility for you on the retreat. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel health insurance with appropriate coverage for your needs.
10. INJURY. In the event you are injured while participating in the Retreat, you agree to assume all financial obligations for any and all medical costs you incur. You acknowledge and agree that in no event shall Company and/or any third party be liable
or responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of your participation in the retreat.
11. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. In participating in the the retreat, you voluntarily assume full responsibility for and hereby release responsibility of the Company. You have been advised and urged to obtain travel insurance to cover against
Liabilities resulting from trip cancellation or interruption, weather, natural disaster, strike, illness, job reasons, accident, sickness, evacuation, pre-existing medical conditions, baggage delay, loss, theft, and other Liabilities associated with travel and your participation in the Retreat. You acknowledge that whether or not you elect to purchase or not purchase travel insurance, you will not look to any of the Company Parties for reimbursement for any Liabilities suffered or occurring during your travel
and/or participation in the Retreat.
12. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and any liability (including and without limitation court costs and attorney fees)
13. BINDING EFFECT. It is your express intent that this Agreement shall bind the members of your family and spouse, and your heirs, assigns and personal representative.
1. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company, and supersedes any prior agreement, regarding the subject matter herein. You acknowledge and represent that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from those set forth herein, have been made to you by any Company Party.
Please fill in the boxes below:
*all fields are mandatory
As a reminder...
Deposit for a double shared room:
$980 if paying by check
$1019 if paying by credit (this includes 4% transaction fee)
Deposit for a single room:
$980 + $520 = $1500 if paying by check
$1560 if paying by credit (this includes 4% transaction fee)
If paying by check, please make payable to The Center for Health and Healing.
4 Smith Avenue, 2nd floor,
Mount Kisco, NY 10549.
Attn: Melanie Ryan
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to make this a wonderful experience for you!
For any questions, please contact: