8 Tuesdays 10:30am-12 noon
1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12
Limited to 8 students
When we study the history of psychology, we begin to see how modern culture has disconnected and disempowered the aspect of our SOUL being. At this auspicious time in history, we are being asked to remember, awaken and empower the SPIRIT of who we are and the vital role the SOUL plays in our mental and physical health and well-being.
In this series you will:
• learn about the evolution of psychology
• understand the concepts of psyche, soul and shadow, and how they impact your health and wellness
• work with removing ego as an obstacle to connecting to your soul’s essence
• learning how to read the intelligent field of the collective unconscious
• experience ancient indigenous healing methods of reconnecting to your soul to restore mental and physical health
• learn take home meditations and healing tools for ongoing self-healing
Melanie Ryan, LCSWR, SRMT
Melanie is a psychotherapist, intuitive healer, and indigenous wisdom teacher with a diverse background in psychology, social work, clinical research, Buddhism and ancient healing. She weaves the wisdom of our ancestors with modern psychology providing a vast perspective of the origins and evolution of humanity and wellness. Melanie is faculty member of Shamanic Reiki Worldwide and Shambhala Meditation Center as well as owner and founder of a holistic health and learning center in Mount Kisco, NY.
Empower Your Soul
An 8 Week Series
with Melanie Ryan, LCWR